Site Prep Program
Assistance in identifying sites for industrial development/redevelopment
The EnergyUnited Site Development Program provides funding and expertise to help communities identify, assess, improve, and increase awareness of industrial sites and buildings in our service territory.
EnergyUnited partners with municipal and county governments and works in tandem with local economic development organizations to:
- identify potential properties for industrial development and/or redevelopment
- identify costs for development and industries best suited for the area
- assess strengths and weaknesses of the development
- recommend ways to mitigate weaknesses
- design a business park layout
- assist with marketing “build-ready” sites
- qualify, develop and sell properties to create jobs and economic opportunity in our service territory.
For more information, please contact our economic development staff.