We at EnergyUnited are always trying to increase customer satisfaction by offering low cost options and added convenience. We also realize that some of our members still prefer to pay their bills in person; although, it is not always convenient to make payments between the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at our regional offices.
Pay your bills at a time and location that is convenient for YOU. EnergyUnited has partnered with Global Express Financial Services to establish a payment agent network across our service area to provide extended and/or weekend operations. For a nominal fee of $1.00 payable in cash directly to the agent, you can pay your bill at a time and location that is convenient for you. To take advantage of this payment option, you must provide either your account number or bill stub to the authorized agent and pay your bill by cash, check, or money order. An added benefit to this new option is that all payments post immediately to your account.
The payment agent network does not provide any type of customer care other than bill payment. For your customer care needs, please contact us at 1-800-522-3793 or visit an EnergyUnited office near you. At EnergyUnited, we are always looking out for you, our members.
Tips for our Members
- The payment may be made in cash, money order, or check (made out to EnergyUnited), unless otherwise noted on the EnergyUnited Authorized Agent list, as cash only. EU Authorized GE locations do not accept debit or credit cards.
- Each EnergyUnited account must be paid separately. If paying by check, each account must be paid with a separate check.
- A $1.00 transaction fee paid in cash is accessed on each payment. The transaction fee is shared between the Authorized location and Global Express, not to EnergyUnited.
- EnergyUnited has partnered with Global Express Financial Services to establish a payment agent network across our service area to provide extended and/or weekend hours.
- To make a payment at an EnergyUnited Authorized Global Express location, present a bill stub or account number to the Authorized Agent.
- The payment will post immediately. For this reason a payment may be made on a past due account
- A deposit may also be made at an EU Authorized Global Express location
- To pay a deposit, provide the EnergyUnited account number to the Authorized Agent
- After the deposit has been paid, contact an EnergyUnited Customer Care Representative at 1-800-522-3793, to complete the move in process.
- If you are a vendor interested in becoming an EnergyUnited Authorized Global Express location, please contact Global Express at 301-351-2916.