Member herby gives notice of intent to operate an interconnected generating facility pursuant to the “Standard for Interconnecting
Small Generation 150 kW or less with Electric Power Systems (Interconnection Standard)”. Permission to interconnect is not
granted until an Interconnection Agreement has been completed between the Cooperative and the Member.Please make sure to have the documentation below ready before moving forward with this application. Incomplete applications will not be accepted or approved by EnergyUnited.
- The application fee of $250 for residential members and $500 for non-residential members
- A one-line diagram of the system showing the main components and metering of the system, including the external AC disconnect switch
- Manufacturer's catalog or cut-sheet for the inverter showing pertinent specifications and certifications
- Proof of Insurance (liability coverage of $100,000 for residential members and $300,000 for non-residential members)
- Copy of the report of Proposed Construction sent to the NC Utilities Commission